Yesterday was such a strange day spiritually. The previous night I was unable to sleep. I tossed and turned and felt very unsettled spiritually. I arose at 5.00am and powered my way through two hours straight of praying in the Spirit. I felt extremely emotional and worked up with negative feelings about my sis and about a girl from bible college. It was really odd. Just before Julz came over with the kids, I was praying intensely for her, pleading God for her salvation and I praying for God to give me wisdom. I was reminded of what i've heard many times at Victory - to be wise as a serpent, cunning as a fox, bold as a lion and as gentle as a dove. I knew i had to bite my tongue and be careful.Well, we ended up having an amazing time. Lars was asleep when they arrived, so Julz came in and slept on my bed with him while I entertained Angel. We ducked in to check on them twice, but Julz was obviously so sleep deprived, she lay there motionless. Angel poked her face and patted her :-) lol Funny kid!
Anyway, afterwards, Julz blessed me with some money and a gift card. It was the HUGEST blessing to me. Interesting how praying in the spirit can release blessing.
Afterwards, we went and fed the peacocks and sat on the river, before visiting mum at gran's house, where she was busily working on the garden yet again. Angel loves going to that house.
After they left, I went for a run in Kings Park. On the way there, I felt the Spirit come upon me and I was propelled into a time of intercession for Julz again. I was moved by God's presence and had streams of tears pouring down my cheeks as I prayed fervently. Then I wiped the tears away before getting out of my car and doing a satisfying run from Fraser's restaurant car park and back.
Before I went to sleep, I told mum that breakthrough is coming. God's timing is different to ours, but I know He is faithful and His never returns void.
No comments:
Post a Comment