05 February 2010

News is out

Well I finally summed up the courage to tell mum, and as expected she did not handle it well. However, hours later, she sent me an email saying sorry. I guess she is just fearful and insecure. I really feel this is what God wants me to do. I know it is definitely stepping out of my comfort zone and that I would not want to do this naturally if it wasn't from God.

Today Bev told me she no longer wants to rent the place, but then John rang and said he would definitely be interested in renting my place and will check it out tomorrow, which is great especially because Bev was only going to pay $100/wk for the first three months and $150/wk next three months. I asked John for effectively about $167/wk for all the six months, totally $4,000, as opposed to $3,000. That would be great. Then I may not have to break my term deposit so early.

Only John said he has A LOT of furniture and so will need to fit it all in. Oh Lord, please make his furniture fit! I might just sell my dining suite to make room. Why not. It's not like I really value it that much and I can easily get another one any time.

Ps David and Tammy agreed to be two of my referees. Now i'm just waiting on Ps Judy. Julz did my medical report today, but reckons I need to have a whole lot of injections prior to Mexico to be safe. Not looking forward to them.

2 comments:

Liz_kare said...

Hi dear. It's been a while. Hope the new year is going well so far. I missed the news you were talking about. Please visit me at my blog and fill me in. Hope all is well. Take care. Love yah hun :-)

Liz_kare said...

Hi dear. It's been a while. Hope the new year is going well so far. I missed the news you were talking about. Please visit me at my blog and fill me in. Hope all is well. Take care. Love yah hun :-)