16 February 2010

One milestone achieved!

Well today I got the following email. I feel like it is a huge achievement just getting the application in. There was so much required!

Dear Michelle, Greetings from YWAM Perth! We have received your complete application form for the April DTS. The school leaders will pray over your application as soon as they can. Once we receive the application back from them we will let you know the decision. If you have any further questions please contact us. Blessings, Womba Kantumoya

Registrar’s Office, Youth With A Mission (Perth) Inc.(National Provider Code 50824, CRICOS code 02123F)is a Registered Training Organization with the Training Accreditation Council of Western AustraliaYouth With A MissionPO Box 8501PERTH BC WA 6849AUSTRALIAphone: +61 893285321 fax: +61 8 9328 1324email:
registrar@ywamperth.org.auwebsite: www.ywamperth.org.au

This morning my self-inflatable mat arrived at my door! I am so impressed with Kathmandu :-) It is surprisingly very lightweight.

No comments: