25 February 2010

His Spirit will gather them together

Two weeks ago mum saw my hubby in a vision. He was tall and stocky, not skinny or fat, just a healthy stocky build. She said he looks like Erik. She reckons he has brown hair, but I don't consider Erik to have brown hair but blonde ... well dark blonde or light brown. She said he didn't look like he had much money :-) Anyways, I have this excitement inside and I just feel like I am gonna meet him at YWAM. I could be wrong, I mean it's happened so many times before, but surely, God has gotta bring us together sometime soon. I have been faithful and loyal to wait for His timing, rather than racing into something that isn't His will.

I keep thinking of Gary Greggor's words: "... and God says yes and everything is going to work for you". I just know it will somehow. He is a God of restoration.

I have packed my suitcase about 80% so far .... I know YWAM is still over a month away, but I want to be ready. There are sooooooooo many things to think of. Got ear plugs today and y'day bought my 700g compact sleeping bag and black thongs.

No comments: