God is good ALL THE TIME.
Last night Julz asked me if I knew where her old Bible was and I asked why and she said she wanted to read some Scriptures to Angelina the other day!!! I was soooooo spun out. I had decided to have an early night, but as soon as she got off the phone, I leapt out of bed, searched the house for her old Bible, cleaned up her old bedroom and spent quality time in prayer for her and the rest of my family, because I realised that God really is answering my prayers and changing my family's lives around on the inside.
God has also softened mum and Julz' hearts and restored their relationship. Julz and Angelina came over today and mum spent a couple of hours with her granddaughter. Even though my friend Josie will continue babysitting Angelina three days a week, Julz has agreed that mum can see her regularly. Praise God.
AND ...if that wasn't enough already, God has been sending the laborers into my family's lives in response to my requests to Him every morning and night to send born-again, Spirit-filled, bold, courageous, prophetic, prayerful Christians to preach the Gospel to them in such a way they receve it. Both Julz and Dave have had multiple Christian patients enter their medical clinics. Mum went to the police and the policeman started witnessing to her and she has made friends with the pentacostal fence-building contractors that God sent to her help out. Praise God. I was just thinking how funny it is that I even asked God to send His laborers into Angelina's life and it suddenly hit me that Josie is her first devout Christian friend ;-) haha ... I mean Angelina can't even talk yet cos she is only six weeks old, yet she has made a quality friend who just adores her.
God is ready to perform His Word (Jeremiah 1:12) , angels hearken to the Word of God (Psalm 103:20) and His Word never returns void (Isaiah 55:11)... so we need to keep calling things that do not exist as though they do (Romans 4:17) and then He will bring His promises to pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment