This morning in prayer group, Ps Judy asked me to "sing [my] song" during the time that we were praying over the nations ...well, in particular, we were praying over the nation of Burma. She has never asked me to do that before. So, in obedience, I started to sing in tongues (talk about nerve-racking!!!). After about ten minutes I stopped. Then she told me in front of everyone (Chris, Josie, Hilda, Henry and Mary) that while I was singing, the Lord showed her a vision. She said she saw my feet dancing and then the Lord Himself came to dance with me. As we were dancing, many children came towards us. They were children who had suffered much and been robbed of their childhood. As I sang, the annointing broke the oppression over them, they were filled with joy and then, they also started to dance with us.
That brought tears to my eyes, because I reflected on my own hard childhood, years of living in an abusive, violent home, watching acts of cruelty carried out in front of me. Many years ago, an American prophet sang over me and he said that the enemy had stolen many things from me, that I had been robbed of my childhood, but that God would restore what the enemy had stolen from me and my future years would be blessed. Ps Judy said that the song the Lord has given me is for the nations, that I need to sing over them and the annointing will set them free. Wow, now that's pretty special.
I am reminded of this song we sing in Chapel sometimes that goes:
I have a mountain-moving, yoke-destroying, powerful annointing,
The Spirit of the risen God dwells in my heart,
Greater is He that is in me, then he that is in the world,
I am an overcomer,
By His Spirit, His blood and His Word
No comments:
Post a Comment