02 May 2008

Spiritual relatives

This is a piccy of Josie and I. Josie is like a spiritual mother to me, a real gift from God. When I first met her at a prophetic prayer conference, she told me that God told her I was meant to be at Bible college. I was not in the slightest bit interested back then. She told me she prayed for me every day after she met me, and then God spoke to me personally and told me to go. Fancy that ;-)

This is a silly poem Josie gave me ;-)
When God gave out brains, I thought He said train and I missed mine. When He gave out looks, I thought He said books and I didn't have any. When He gave out noses, I thought He said roses, so I ordered a big one. When He gave out legs, I thought He said kegs, so I ordered two big fat ones. When He gave out ears, I thought He said beers, so I ordered two long ones. When He gave out chins, I thought He said gins, so I ordered a double. Boy am I a mess!
[Ardywon Marton]

No comments: