Today Josie and I were praying together and we sang "how great is our God" and "you are welcome Holy Spirit", while she played the guitar. It was beautiful and I felt the deepest peace inside. Afterwards, she could see in the spirit that a radiant white figure had entered the room after we had been worshipping in tongues.
We prayed over Juliet's relationship with her new neighbour in Stirling, who she's been arguing with over the adjacent fence, and over her baby and my mum and my next rental property. Josie could see it in the spirit. She said it is more modern then her place and has a nice garage for my car. Dunno where it is. I am just after a ground floor, secure apartment, relatively close by to mum's house so she can visit me if she needs to, well-ventilated, with built-in cupboards, a good garage, nice landlord and neighbours ... within the next few months I suppose. I guess there's no rush anymore. I'll just take my time and look around... was thinking how nice it would be to rent off someone from church who I know, like maybe one of the older intercessors from prayer group....someone who wants a prayerful tenant.
I am so grateful for Josie, she is such a blessing to me - understands me and where i've come from, is totally in line with me in the spirit. Few people are.
No comments:
Post a Comment