Feeling a bit frustrated tonight cos i gotta find a new place to live yet again .... aggghhhh ... Julz said Wolfy would love to share a place with me, but that would just be way too complicated in every possible way, especially when Julz has her baby. No thanks. I'm not keen on sharing with a bloke anyway, and especially not one who has entirely different beliefs and values to me. My life has enough challenges already!
There are lotsa people at college that want housemates, but i'm thinking i'd prefer to pay a bit more for my own space. I also have a lot of furniture I want to move into the place. Julz is moving from a 5 bedroom x 3 bathroom mansion into a 3 bedroom x 1 bathroom place, so I get lots of hand-me-downs ;-) Definitely no room for anyone else's junk. Haha
Anyways, I can't get over how much rent has increased in the time I've crashed at mum and Julz' houses..... i'm looking at a little place in Crawley and it's $200/pw, for just bare essentials. Crazy. About six years ago I paid $150/pw for a gorgeous little place, well double the size, in Subiaco. Uuuurggghhhh ... oh well, I guess there's a price for doing God's will. I know I'm meant to be at bible college this year and maybe next year too and it's a big sacrifice not working, but from a spiritual point of view, it's a huge investment.
I have heard people say so many times now that what we do this year will determine what the next seven year cycle of our lives is like. Wow!!! The year of new beginnings ...
3 comments:
why do you need to move michelle?
cos i'm living with julz at the moment and she is about to move house in with her bf, and rent out the house i am living in! ....She'll be renting it as a whole house, which is worth about $600 per week .... which far exceeds my measely budget ;-(
thats not very good at all.
hope you're able to get a cosy comfy place.;)
Post a Comment