02 April 2008

Exams ...

Well at this stage, I have had four exams and have three to go - two are tomorrow and the final one is on Monday. My brain feels fried, too much information in too short a time.

Mind you, it has been life-changing information crammed in because it's the Word of God. The Word of God is living and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart (Hebrews 4:12). According to Joshua 1:8, meditating on the Word of God day and night makes me prosperous and successful in all that I do and Proverbs 4:22 tells me that it will fill me with life and divine glowing health.

I have learnt the value of reading the Word of God out loud because "faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God" (Romans 10:17) and angels hearken to the Word of God (Psalm 103:20). If we don't speak the Word of God, then how are the angels meant to hear it and perform what it says?

For the first time in my life, I have tasted that deep peace that surpasses all understanding. It is in my soul and my heart. I finaly know without a doubt that I'm walking in the will of God. Praise God.

No comments: