I can't wait for the day we have a great family, which includes strong blokes that can help with things like this. A lot of people take their wonderful families for granted. We didn't start off with a good one, however, I know without a doubt that we're going to have an amazing family through our kids. Praise God.



"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" [Psalm 139:16]
08 April 2008
A weight off our shoulders!
Last Saturday morning mum and I headed up to Julz's place in Stirling and despite the intense pouring rain, we shovelled broken bricks, tiles, concrete, wood and other interesting things into this mini-skip bin. We were so filthy, drenched and exhausted that we only lasted a couple of hours, then headed home. Yesterday and today after I finished college, we headed there again and we finished it off. It was hard work and we didn't have anyone we could ask for help - my bro is back in Ireland and Julz's bf is doing some off-shore work down near Exmouth... urrrggh - so we had no choice but to do the hard labor. Our motivation was the thought of pregnant Julz doing it herself - we just couldn't deal with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment