An angel came to visit our church tonight!!!! It was like those described in Revelations 4, the ones who constantly say "holy holy holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come". Dave, Cate and Christie were running around trying to figure out what to do in response to it deciding to rock up. How totally awesome. We could all feel the shift in the spiritual atmosphere in the church, like this incredibly deep peace just came over us all.
Recently, there has been a bit of movement in the people attending our church, but the remaining people are like-minded – we are all prayer warriors, we all have dreams and visions and the prophetic anointing is starting to thrive. I can’t believe it took me so long to find these people.
Tonight two staff members, Candy and Olga, from Esther house came along – they are also prophetic people. Olga had a vision of treasure chests over Dave and Cate’s heads with pieces of gold pouring out of them. Cate also shared a dream she had had recently, which seemed to be in line with Olga’s vision. She said she had a dream that she was standing in church and there were quite a few middle-aged women in the congregation. She said she looked down at her hands and there was gold dust on them and when she looked up, all the women had it on their hands. She said she was then sitting at the back of the church on a pew with Ewen and Simon and they suddenly felt led to start singing and the song that came out was absolutely glorious and amazing, unlike anything they have sung before and she can’t remember the words, but it aroused a holy presence that permeated the church. Cate said she was deeply encouraged by the dream and felt that maybe it was something to look forward to.
When Olga prayed for me, she said she could see a vision of a train. It was a freight train carrying a big load. She said it was travelling along a long track. She said the weight on it was not a bad weight, but rather symbollic of what it had to offer. It had collected a lot of things (skills, knowledge, etcc), which it would offer to its destination. Pretty amazing, seeing I had a dream ages ago of trains and I had never met this chick before, so she didn’t know my situation. She said that she felt that the train I was waiting for might take a while to come – so possibly my transition into the new job might be longer than expected, but to not be discouraged because God was confirming there was another direction for me. She also said she felt God was saying that my labour had not been in vain. All the jobs i have had in the past have equiped me for my next job. How interesting.
She also said she sensed there was an issue with my family relationships and that there was some inhibition in relationships. Spot on. Over the weekend, I have felt a really burden and sadness for my sister. Some awful experiences in the past have propelled her into a destructive cycle of relationships with many men and it just crushes me so much because I feel so powerless to help, yet I understand why she does it all. When I take time off work in November, I am going to fast for longer periods of time for her. I just can’t fast very much when I work full-time and have an active exercise routine, which helps me work better. When you do high energy cardiovascular work-outs, you need to eat a lot, or you feel like passing out. I consume a huge amount of food after I exercise. Anyway, this chick prayed over my family. Bless her Lord God. She must be an asset to the Esther House girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment