01 December 2011

New season

Well today I could really see a breakthrough in mum's mindset today as her poverty mentality is finally being broken down! With bulk rubbish collection due in a couple of days, she totally surprised me by agreeing to part with three old mattress bases, four mattresses a sofa bed, two old white washing machines, a display cabinet and a vacuum - all were in such a decrepit state, they should have been thrown out many years ago, but mum just couldn't part with them and would get angry every time I even suggested it.















I know my intense time of praying and interceding for my family while i was at IHOP for six months has started to display fruit. God is so good. His Word NEVER returns void but accomplishes the purpose for which it is intended. His timing is different to ours, but he is faithful to fulfil every promise.

No comments: