14 December 2011

A day in my life


















Rose again at 4:30am to pray for a couple of hours in the Spirit. Saw mum come out of her angry state she had been in for the last couple of days, praise God.

She told me she had a vision of Angel's little hand reaching out to her and pointing to a window with prison bars and two big iron gates. It deeply troubled mum, as she felt this was symbolic of the potential outcome of Julz' battles. Julz is being sued for $1.8M from a previous employer and so far, the case is not going well. Her lawyer suggested her best option is to file for bankruptcy. Mum thinks that's a terrible idea. I personally do not understand why it is so bad, given that Julz obviously has a shopping problem, subject to change, and this would prevent her from over-spending even more.

I know that if that was really a vision from the Lord, then it is something to facilitate prayer, not get all worked up over. Things that are seen are temporary and subject to change. God promised me years ago that He will perfect ALL that concerns me, not just a few of the things. A lot concerns me at the moment.

Then I spent the next few hours downloading worksheets, flash cards and word search games off the Internet for Korea. I found a great sight prepared by an Australian dude who was teaching in South Korea, so he has korean words written under the English words and pictures - just brilliant. However, my eyes keep drying up, post surgery. Dr English explained that he severed my nerves, which affects my tear ducts and so my eyes are super dry and may be this way for three months. How am I going to cope in a dry winter in South Korea?

I feel a bit stressed about Korea, but I guess it's more my family that's putting pressure on me. Mum just gave me a lecture yesterday about how she doesn't agree with me going to South Korea. I just know though that I am meant to go. It was prophesied over me at IHOP and I feel peace in my heart about the decision, even though I have never taught in my life before and can barely speak Korean!!! So crazy, i know.

I also feel awful leaving the kids under Julz' care, when she is so obviously deprived of sleep and making bad decisions, subject to change. I know Grunde will walk out one day and never come back. I just sense that.

Today, I got a letter from the Citibank saying they had reinvested all my money I placed in a term deposit with them for one year. So frustrating because more than two weeks prior to it terminating, I wrote a letter to them and mailed it by registered express post (ensuring it got there two weeks before the end date) advising them that I no longer want to invest with them. Rather I would like to withdraw all the money and have it deposited in my Commonwealth bank account, so I could invest it in some shares. It expired last Friday.

Well, somehow the letter didn't make it to them (how, I don't know) and so instead of getting it put back in my account, they have hung on to it. It's a bummer because now I have to wait at least a week longer just to get my money back and that's a week of profit lost. I am leaving Oz next week, time is running out and it's one stress I don't need.

Then I try and change the pin number I got given with my new Commsec share trading account card. For some strange reason, the online option to change my pin, hasn't worked for me, despite trying in numerous times on different days. I ring up the customer service people and they were extremely unhelpful, saying I could neither change it on the phone or in person - that it simply must be changed online .... so I didn't manage to do it.

So anyways, I see this scripture and feel like it pretty much sums up how I feel at the moment.


2 Corinthians 4:8-9

We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed—


.... preserved and not pickled! That's what some guy on the internet added to it :-) haha

No comments: