20 December 2011

Another day with my favourite kids

Yesterday Annette sent me a text saying to drop around about 6.30pm. I really didn't feel up to it and said no, but then strangely enough, I suddenly felt led to go. On the way over, I felt led to buy a Family Feast dinner from KFC. When I got to her house, she told me Ps Alan and Angie were coming over. So we ended up jazzing up the dinner by putting it all in nice bowls and getting glasses out and so when they walked in, we had places set for them.

What an unexpected great night of fellowship. It ended with them all laying hands and praying for my next adventure into South Korea. I was amazed, Gabby started off by laying hands on me and saying a sweet prayer for God to make the kids like me. Ps Alan reminded me I am on a special assignment and God's Spirit has already prepared the way for me and set up divine appointments. Ps Angie prayed I would be united with the person God has chosen for me and Annette covered my family issues. Nice!

Despite a late night, I got up at 4.30am today and spent 2 hours in tongues before spending some more time praying in the understanding. Then Julz rang me up and I went over to her Floreat home and played with the kids, before bringing Angel to mum's house, giving her a bubble bath and reading her books and watching birds with her. When we went back to Julz' house, both Julz and Lars were asleep and continued sleeping about an hour after we got back. I had such a lovely time with Angel. Gosh I just love her so much! I like the way she just randomly tells me things she thinks are important like Malachi has a friend named Woody with a brown hat and she squashed ants at Aunty Nita's house.

No comments: