27 April 2011

Feeling awful

Didn't sleep much last night, despite having a sleeping pill. I was just feeling so numb after sharing my testimony and thinking about this season. Feeling like crap today. Am grateful for this old couple in my small group who live a couple of roads away. I am going to walk down to their house this morning and catch a ride with them to class. I just so desperately need some good friends. I'll take whoever i can get. These guys are in their 70s.

Funny thing is, there is one cat in the house called Teva and every day he now comes to me for a hug. It is really cute. If i was around my room, he will jump on the bed or the shelf or the desk to try and reach me, so he can climb onto me. He likes to put one arm on each side of my neck and just lavish me with love. Who ever though my best friend would be a cat! I can feel my neck getting al itchy now. Better take some anti-histamine.

No comments: