11 March 2011

Subsequently...

Well, interestingly after that dream I had earlier in the week, a BIG problem arose yesterday. While Julz was at my house, the AMA lawyer rang her. He had some bad news. He told Julz she would have to pay the HUGEST amount of compensation to the practice she worked in as a consequence of cutting her work contract short, resulting in loss of income to the practice. I think it was $1.2M, well some absolutely phenomenal amount that left Julz in shock and sobbing. She could barely communicate with me. I could see she was utterly devastated. She put the kids in the car and drove off sobbing.

Well that is one sure way to kick start my prayer life. As soon as she left, I began praying intensely. I carried on for over three hours almost non-stop until I was so tired I simply had to go to bed. When I woke up, I started praying in tongues again, then prayed scriptures over for for over an hour, then went to work and kept pleading the blood of Jesus over her and asking God to intervene. I text messaged her at lunch time to ask her how she was and to let her know I had been praying for her.

Well my Lord and Savior, the one I love and adore and put my trust in with problems too big for me, intervened. He gave Julz incredible favor with her new boss who is great friends with the AMA boss and together they came up with a solution. They decided they would come at it from a different angle - they would threaten to take legal action from the point of view of damage to Julz' career and her need to have time off work due to stress. Over six months, Julz had meticulously documented every concern she had with the practice and they believe that her former practice is unlikely to bring the matter to court or they will be exposed for their lack of compliance with AMA standards and run the risk of damaging their reputation even further.

I now understand why I had that dream of me with the big sword. I was fighting all these demonic suckers coming against Julz with the sword of the Spirit, aka the Word of God. I was winning the battle I was facing. God showed me I would have victory when I prayed His way.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

No comments: