05 March 2011

Sold my lounge suite today

Feeling weird that some guy called Hayden is coming tomorrow with $250 in exchange for my lounge suite. I'm planning on moving my single bed into the lounge room and putting the covers and cushions on it to sort of breaks the shock of it all. I have four weeks left before another season begins.

Last night I went to YWAM and caught up with Elisama and Christopher from Mexico. So great to see them both. I just love them so much. I asked Elisama if there was anything he needed and he said he just wanted some soap and insect repellant. He shared with me how in Mexico God had spoken to him and told him who to ask for money to pay for his fees to Perth. The amazing thing is that one couple told him God had given them a dream in which they saw him and gave him money! So then that was definitely from God. I told him my testimonies about being led to go to US and how God had gotten me a great job to pay for it all. We had such a bond last night. I felt sad after I had hugged him and kissed him goodbye. Life is such a journey.

No comments: