27 March 2011

My super kid Angel

This is what Angel did in Superkidz at church this morning.




















Neil's wife Sue told me how much they love having Angel at Superkidz and how well she fits in. She told me I had done a really great job with Angel. I have brought her every week this year so far.

Then she asked me if I really felt what I was doing was from the Lord and I said yes. I felt so sad, but I really do. Then she said that I needed to get on with my life, that it could not stop because of Angel. Such a sad conversation. We both love her to bits and can see what a blessing church is for her. She loves it. She loves to sing their worship songs and say prayers and a big "amen" at the end. We were both so sad thinking of the possibility of Angel not coming back regularly because of the state Julz is in.

Oh Lord, my heart is really sad tonight.

No comments: