03 October 2009

My friend's vision for her involvement with Missions



It's really interesting how God links people in the Spirit. I have made friends with this beautiful girl at college and have felt led to pray for her regularly and call those things which be not as though they are (Romans 4:17), for her dreams and desires to come to pass.


While I was praying for her one day, I felt the Lord say to ask her to do a similar thing to what we did in the Missions unit and then use her piccy as a prayer tool to intercede for her. Her vision was amazing! Today, I went and got it laminated and I had it on the dashboard in the car while I was driving and as I started praying for her, I had this weird feeling inside that somehow the Lord's plan for my life involves some overlap with her vision! As I was feeling like the Lord was saying that to me, I felt His presence come all around me and I found myself weeping. I know that did not come from me!!! How interesting.


Prophecies and words that people have spoken over me were flooding my mind and if that really is the case, then it really does make a lot of sense that we've become friends. I love her personality, really sweet, gentle and beautiful chick. I can't wait to see all her dreams and desires fulfilled. God is awesome and faithful and it is so great to have this prayer tool to rejoice over in hindsight when it all comes to pass, just the way she desired it to.

Funny thing is, she used my little bride and groom piccy, cos she lost a piccy she had found on the Net of two rings to symbolise marriage. Haha, she's not really after my husband :-)

No comments: