Anyway, then on Sunday night, I flet this urging in me to do it.... so I brought it in Monday. At morning tea I went up to her and told her I had a brand new cardigan and was wondering if she might like it...then she followed me to my classroom and when she saw it, she just started crying and she told me she was having such a terrible day and didn't know if she was meant to be at Bible college and that red was her favourite colour and that she absolutely loved the cardigan and it meant so much to her that I would give it to her :o) Wow, now that was the confirmation I needed. I prayed for her and halfway through she started laughing and saying God had given her joy. Praise God. Totally made my day!
"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" [Psalm 139:16]
16 June 2009
Red cardigan
Anyway, then on Sunday night, I flet this urging in me to do it.... so I brought it in Monday. At morning tea I went up to her and told her I had a brand new cardigan and was wondering if she might like it...then she followed me to my classroom and when she saw it, she just started crying and she told me she was having such a terrible day and didn't know if she was meant to be at Bible college and that red was her favourite colour and that she absolutely loved the cardigan and it meant so much to her that I would give it to her :o) Wow, now that was the confirmation I needed. I prayed for her and halfway through she started laughing and saying God had given her joy. Praise God. Totally made my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment