Man, this all seems so silly, every time mum goes shopping or has a shower or is asleep, I am frantically packing things into my car. Then I get up super early and drive to my new place and unpack the things out of my car and into their new places in my new house before going to college. Mum doesn't yet know I am moving out and I don't intend to tell her until I have moved everything out. Fortunately, she has not been upstairs to my bedroom for ages, so she has not seen how empty it is looking.
To be honest, I am a little bit wary of telling her, because I am the last one to move out and she has relied on me for so many things. The thing is, I know without a doubt that now is the right time. I have been praying for so long for God to help me find a place and so I write down everything I want in a rental property and hey, God just miraculously answers EVERY SINGLE ATTRIBUTE, despite how impossible it seemed to everyone else who knows anything about the rental market, which is rapidly becoming more pricey due to high interest rates. I never expected the place God intended for me to move into would actually belong to my sister and that God would prompt her to move out!!! Wow, all those renovations were being done for my benefit. Still can't believe it. God is soooooo good. Glory to God.
No comments:
Post a Comment