21 February 2009

I am an overcomer

Well on Thursday evening Phil and Jeanette came and prayed over the house and annointed it with oil and repented of anything not honouring to God that had been done in the house. They also prayed for peace between me and the neighbours that Julz and her bf have deliberately stirred up and now have a restraining order against. Jeanette said the place was beautiful and I could tell she really meant it. I think she was a bit overwhelmed with just how lovely a student's accomodation could be.

She prayed for me and stressed the importance of retaining it as a safe hazen, being mindful of the fact that many single females wanting to escape their own problems, would want to use it as a refuge too, but that I needed to be strong and set boundaries and not let them stay over to offload their burdens on me, because I need this time to recover and grow strong again. I have had enough challenges myself - i don't need everyone elses as well to deal with. Afterall, i prayed this new beautiful place into my life. They need to pray their own miracles into their lives. I have already had a few girls hinting at sleeping over.

Mum is still going ok, surprisingly, and even assisted me in getting things together for my new place.... but has thrown in the occasional manipulative emotional comment, like "well i'm just going to sell everything and move to America" and "these are our last days together for a long time" and "well i'm going to downsize too and move on" and more... Its an emotional insecurity thing, but Jeanette said I need to come separate from all the family stuff. I have to move out and get on with my life and cast all my anxieties and worries to God. I have felt the need to separate from friends who don't use words of faith or make me feel any better about trials I have shared with them in the past. They all seem to be ringing, but I need to withdraw from their company for a season. Fair enough.

On Friday when I took Angelina to college, she was all clingy to me and whenever anyone tried to hold her, she broke down in tears and was clearly troubled. They say babies between 6 and 8 mths old do that. So anyways, it made my day very stressful, because i couldn't eat any morning tea and i was hot and bothered and ready to scream. Then i smelt that familiar putrid smell and realised Angelina had soiled her nappies .... man, big time poo!

To make matters worse, Julz had dressed her in a very trendy, but extremely unpractical outfit, which had to all be taken off at once, rather than just unbuttoning the bottom part to deal with her nappy..... so the sweet little thing was lying there starkers briefly and crying her little heart out....and what do you know, it just so happened that I had run out of wipes and the creche also had run out, so I was trying to wipe off the poo with hard scratchy hand wipes, which then ran out too!!! In the end, i just had to put a new nappy on over the remnants of poo. I got some new clothes, cos the other outfit was just too difficult to get back on and I was already feeling frustrated.

Anways, after college, I had the brainwave of sorting out a new arrangement. From now on, Julz will drop Angelina off at Kylie's house all three mornings, pay Kylie $30 extra and then Kylie will bring Angelina in with her pram on the train, and also take her for morning tea time. Praise God, both Kylie and Julz agreed and I am free!!! I will just look after her with mum (hopefully) three afternoons a week to cover rent and expenses. What a legendary idea :-)

No comments: