Somehow I miraculously managed to run 4km in 25 minutes!!! AND I won a raffle with my C25 orange ticket. I got a fitness ball. God is so good.
After that week of training where I ran 3km four days in a row, the next week I was in much pain when I ran, to the extent that I couldn't run more than 2km. I found out from a fitness magazine that I had achilles tendonitis. It's when you train too much, more than what your body can cope with and the tendons in your legs become stiff and immovable. So for the rest of the week, I simply had to rest. Saturday, I went to a prayer meeting and I think I somehow got miraculously healed, though I didn't even ask for prayer!
So then today, amazingly I completed with run without stopping (except for a drink break) and I just couldn't believe it. I ran past lots of people and finished same time as Daniel. Yukari, his wife, beat both of us!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment