05 May 2013

Calling words of encouragement into our lives


A really cool thing I learnt to do at bible college was to call those things that be not as though they are and specifically to call words of encouragement into my life. On Friday, i called words of encouragement into my life and scored this beauty to my boss about me :-) 

From: Christianne White
Sent: Friday, 3 May 2013 3:07 PM
To: Alberts, Ruth
Subject:
 excellent customer service
Good Afternoon Ruth

I thought that you should be aware of the excellent customer service that I and my colleagues at the WA Centre for Health and Ageing have received from Michelle.
Michelle, not only provided us with helpful information, she was patient with our endless questions and dealt with our questions in a helpful and professional manner.
I would like to thank Michelle for her excellent customer service, she truly went over and above to assist us with our Ethics submissions.

Best regards
Christianne

Business Development Manager

No comments: