Well today I heard I got the approval I was after for the First Home Buyer's Grant! Yay. THANK YOU JESUS!!! AND as if that wasn't great news already, my painter finished all his work today! So then I drove to the flooring guy, paid for the rest of my material and then asked if he could perhaps start the flooring next week and he said yes, so then I checked with the real estate company and they said yes, so now my flooring is being done Thursday!
The painting looks absolutely amazing. Ryland did such a marvellous job. Praise the Lord. The walls are all one colour now. The smell of fresh paint, as opposed to rotting disgusting putrid smells from the last tenant is therapeutic.
I am so happy in my heart today. I even managed to get off work at 12pm. God is soooooo good to me.
Then as I was driving along Scarborough beach road, I suddenly took a right turn down a street I had never been on before and there on the verge was a FREE set of drawers. Absolutely gorgeous and absolutely perfect for my housemate. I am just so stoked. God is so very faithful to me. He just knew that for the last few days I have been thinking about how expensive everything is and how I really can't afford to keep buying little things when my renovations are so expensive.
No comments:
Post a Comment