I have really been feeling unhappy about returning to Perth and leaving behind IHOP, because it has been an amazing season here and I feel like my heart is about to be ripped in pieces as I leave behind a magnitude of like-minded friends here - they are much better quality than the YWAM bunch I made friends with last year because we pray the same way and we've been taught how to enter into a deeper level of intimacy with Jesus than i've ever known before.
The second person had a vision of a party bag full of gifts (symbolic of what God had equipped me with, e.g. gifts of the Holy Spirit and give to me when I ask Him) and one unusual thing she saw was a set of headphones turning into a trumpet and she said the Lord said that the truth I have heard, I will declare like a trumpet of declaration. She said she heard the Lord say it was ok to put all my eggs in His basket because He is a good shepherd and a good Father. She heard Him say "Do you trust me, Michelle?".
The third person said he heard the Lord say He will take me into new places and like at a party with gifts, I will use the gifts of the Holy Spirit to bless people and introduce people in a non-threatening gentle way to the Holy Spirit. He said he sensed a tenderness about me. He said I will see different ways that the Holy Spirit moves in revival, renewal, etc... He said he saw leadership and administration on me.
Those words deeply encouraged me and have eased some of the stress I feel about transitioning into my next season. I still feel a bit uneasy about going home. I need to confront my sister and lead her through repentance and back to Jesus. She is far from God and deeply rooted in sin. It sickens me thinking about the state she has sunken to.
No comments:
Post a Comment