I was very amused by the vision received by a lady called Anita in a prophecy room today - it was of a red and green mango with orange flesh. She said it was a reflection of how the Lord saw me - as an exotic person with an exotic flair who is unique. She said that God wanted me to be comfortable with the skin I am in :-)
Then I sat in the prayer room and did some assignment questions. After the prayer room I sat in the Higher Grounds cafe with Jess and Joel and we had a nice chat. Then we shuttled to the church service and I sat with Addy for a while. Addy told me she sometimes has people assume she is part Asian or Indian, I am guessing because of her slanted eyes, but she is blonde and blue-eyed and has long curly eyelashes and a Caucasian body! She doesn't know her heritage.
I was extremely blessed by Jess and Chris Calkins who prayed mighty and encouraging prayers over me during ministry time. Thank you Lord for top notch friendships in this season.
On the way home I said g'day to Bill (an African American man) and his German Shepherd dog called Bear. They live a few houses down the street. I told them I will be returning to the other side of the earth on the 30 September. He asked if I was coming back. I said I really don't know. I am sad this season will be ending soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment