Nat said to me on the weekend that it is a gift and it's because I'm a intercessor that I can pray this long in tongues. Well that's partly true, but I know the devil deceives many people into believing they are not "called" to pray in tongues. I never used to be able to pray in tongues. I have been a Christian some 17 years and only the last three have really been filled with praying in tongues. I forced myself to do it until it became easy. God's people are destroyed through lack of knowlege (Hosea 4:6). I bet if she knew her union with her husband depended on it, she would suddenly find the motivation and discipline to pray in the Spirit. I know that's the key to me being united with the husband God has promised me. Oh well, what I can do. I can only act on the revelation I have had myself and put it into action in my own life. I cannot do it for other people. They have to learn it themselves even if it is the hard way and at a price - not having the magnitude of blessings that they could have poured into their lives.
"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" [Psalm 139:16]
09 March 2010
Prayers or a righteous man avail much!
Nat said to me on the weekend that it is a gift and it's because I'm a intercessor that I can pray this long in tongues. Well that's partly true, but I know the devil deceives many people into believing they are not "called" to pray in tongues. I never used to be able to pray in tongues. I have been a Christian some 17 years and only the last three have really been filled with praying in tongues. I forced myself to do it until it became easy. God's people are destroyed through lack of knowlege (Hosea 4:6). I bet if she knew her union with her husband depended on it, she would suddenly find the motivation and discipline to pray in the Spirit. I know that's the key to me being united with the husband God has promised me. Oh well, what I can do. I can only act on the revelation I have had myself and put it into action in my own life. I cannot do it for other people. They have to learn it themselves even if it is the hard way and at a price - not having the magnitude of blessings that they could have poured into their lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment