Well today Julz was unwell, so I invited her and bubs to come over and catch up on some sleep. Before they came I prayed that my house would be anointed and filled with peace that would touch them both. I prayed over the bed and prayed in the Spirit for about 2.5hrs. Then Julz arrived at around 9.00am with an excited bubs :-) Funny, the day went by so quickly. It was just meant to be. I even washed Julz's car and cooked her bolognase with rice. All day I played Godly music while Julz slept. Angel also slept a few hours in the middle of the day, which was sweet.
They both awoke refreshed and Julz blessed me with some money at the end of the day, which will go to my lecture fees for YWAM. Praise God.
Today will be another day of babysitting. Not sure what I will do with my precious little munchkin. I'd love to take her to creche at VLC if she doesn't fall asleep middle of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment