01 November 2009

New blades - woooo hoooooo

I am so excited. I just got the most gorgeous blades - Fila M90 marathon skates & accessories worth $600!!! PRAISE THE LORD. This lady who lives around the corner had them up on eBay for $289 but they didn't sell, so I sent her a message asking if she'd consider selling them to me for $250 cash and she agreed! I am pretty amazed because she only bought them in December 2008 and has barely worn them and they are just gorgeous and still on the market for $600. She was so nice - prolly about ten years older and maybe Russian? She even gave me the receipts! Oh I cannot wait to try them out!!!!!

I have two other pairs of blades for friends who wanna come with me - they are more suited to beginners. I was just talking to some girls at church and they said they wanna come with me :-) Praise God!!!

2 comments:

david said...

cool wheels!

Mv$H said...

yeah i'll say cuz! Do ppl skate in S'pore?