Had a crappy day today. I was meant to take mum's car in for a service, but at church on Sunday Ps Judy asked if I could come into work because Stef (the guy who does the audio recordings) has been slacking off recently and forgot to tell me to burn the notes on to a CD last week and didn't make DVDs for the lectures either, which was meant to be done last week.
Anyway, so mum got really grumpy about me messing her around and I rocked up at work feeling annoyed that I had to reschedule. Then mum started carrying on about how the Church is abusing me and making me work more than I should and all this crap. I worked extra over the Chrissy holidays to create an electronic database so I could do my job more efficiently this year, but have not done any extra hours since then. She just didn't understand it was Stef's fault, not the Church's fault!
Anyway, so when I rocked up at the church, the door to the office I sit in, was locked, and I was told to go upstairs to get the key off Mary-lyn. Well she was also really grumpy and snappy and said she would get it for me later, cos she didn't have time then. Urrrgggh, so then I went back downstairs and was feeling annoyed that neither Stef nor Ps Judy were in the office yet.
Anyways, I finally got into the office and set things up. Then an older lady I work with rocked up and I started doing some of her work for her because she doesn't understand how to use computers. She couldn't even prepare a cover sheet, which merely had two words of text and one logo! Then, Stef rocked up late. Then I went home for lunch and to de-fume and this older lady rang me up at home to tell me her printer wasn't working (like I really care when I'm eating my lunch at home, or can really do anything about it!) .
When I got back to work, Stef's wife was there complaining because she was hungry and wanted him to take her to lunch, yet he couldn't because he hadn't finished the DVDs! I decided to then leave because I had done all that I could.
So I went op-shopping, tried on lotsa things, didn't buy anything. Then went to another couple of shops and bought some stuff. Then I went to mum's house and on the way bought her fish'n'chips, which she said she didn't want because she had already eaten (it was only 4.45pm!). She was particularly cranky too and told me Dave finally contacted her with a stressed-sounding email to say he was in trouble. She told me she had already disowned him as a son and would help him, but really didn't care about his situation. Then she started stabbing at the church again and how everyone is greedy and after your money there .... uuurggghhh
She is very bitter about churches and Christians. She has such a warped perspective due to offences she has embraced.
So I drove back to my house and would now like to make a hot cup of tea, spend time with my Maker and Lord and Savior, then go to bed and say goodbye to this horrible day.
I wonder where this day came from. I have not had a bad day in ages, like months!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment