Recently, I have felt a need to be much more selective over the friends I spend time with and these are two top quality friends who made the cut :-) Nat is a beautiful friend I have just made through college, while Tam i have known for almost two years also through college, but I work with her every Sunday night in the VLC bookshop.
After lunch, we joined Grunde, Julz and Angelina to see a movie with free tickets that Julz scored through work. It was the movie called Up, which was shown in Subiaco at a private viewing for GPs and their families. It was a cute kid's movie.
I think Nat and Tam were quite chuffed to attend. I know I was. We all got a choice of either free popcorn or a choc-bomb and a soft drink, and were given a bag filled with items promoting Hollywood Private Hospital at the end. GPs get lots of little perks.
No comments:
Post a Comment