15 December 2008

Graduation Ceremony

Well after one year of diligence, I finally graduated from Victory Life Bible Training Centre ;-) Yay! The ceremony was amazing, by far the most spectacular graduation I've been to, especially special because I had my family and friends attend, in contrast to every other graduation I have attended when I never had anyone come and support me.

My guests included my mum, sister and niece, Kristin and her praents, Marcus and Helen, Rob, June and her husband and Lilia.

All the students were asked to stay put in Room 1 after they had been clothed in splendor (royal purple gowns) and so we spent the time trying desperately to make our hats look trendy and our gowns sit well. We were all so hot and sweaty, so I am pleased to see the piccies turned out well ;-) Finally the time arrived and we all lined up in single file, sorted by year group and alphabetically. Then we proudly marched into the congregation while they were singing praise and worship songs. Then we all sang the national anthem and "How Great is Our God", before sitting down to hear Ps Maraget, Ps Judy, Rev Kong Yee and Ps David all give a message to us. Then we performed a song, to which we had to jump and dance! (which made us even more hot and sweaty), then marched to the side of the church and one by one walked on to the stage to recieve our certificates and have our photo taken. We also had to do our group photos in front of everyone too. Pretty funny :-)

No comments: