I think it was on Monday last week that i drove Jules to her appointment with her gynacaeologist in Joondalup to have her 22 week scan.... and boy did we get a shock. Upon close examination, our little baby boy had transformed into a girl!!! For the last couple of months, we have been preparing loads and loads of little boys clothes .... ho hum!!!
This morning i had the idea of naming the baby Grace, seeing Joshua is obviously no longer appropriate. It means "goodwill", but my real reason for choosing it is because I really feel that it is because of God's grace that she is pregnant and still carrying a healthy baby. Afterall, she has lost six babies before this one. Both mum and Jules think the name is lovely, so fingers crossed that it will remain as Grace. Not sure about a second name yet. I don't think mum is completely convinced it is a girl yet ;-) I think we're all still in shock.
1 comment:
Hey dear,
Wow! That must have been absolutely shocking! It's funny how life is full of surprises. Will be praying for Jules and your nephew...oops! I mean your niece that all goes well.
I think Grace is a beautiful name too.
Post a Comment