21 March 2008

Don't be sent to far away places

Last Friday Phil H said the funniest thing. He said someone came up to him and said they felt that the Lord wanted him to go to Russia. He said that the Lord had not said anything like that to him, but he would gladly go if someone gave him the airfare - not for the Lord's work, but for a holiday.

His advice to us was that we need to be careful that we can hear God properly because people who don't like us will try to send us far away!!! ;-) hehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Michelle,
I agree with this:)
Been some time since we caught up.
How have you been
david

Mv$H said...

Hey dave, how great to hear from you!!! I didn't realise you looked at the general ramblings on my blog ;-P Just whatever's on my mind at the time.

I am blessed. How are you? I don't work anymore, am just merrily crusing along on all my savings. If i live tight, i reckon i could last quite a while!!! So awesome not working i can tell ya. I just love it ;-) I just study at Victory Life Centre on weekday mornings. It is so lovely cos the college is full of international students, many from Africa, so i am learning a lot about different cultures.

Got any kids yet? Are you planning on starting a footy team? ;-)

Anonymous said...

lol.footy team, eh, i do not think so.
do you still go running often.
u must be really good with words....100% on a assignment!
talk with you more soon

david