20 July 2007

Some work colleagues

Here’s a piccy of some of the funny people I work with. The chick crouching low is a crazy Italian girl, Pina, who works as our receptionist. She has a roaring sense of humor and at different times during the year, she offers staff the opportunity to have some free lessons in how to speak Italian. She is always great for a good laugh.

Behind her, left to right, we have Maxine, Susan, Tracey and Warwick. They all took up Pina’s kind offer for free lessons... i have no idea why Warwick is wearing an apron, maybe she threw in some Italian food!

Yesterday mum received a letter from my cousin, Davina. We have not had contact with her since I was very young, so I was so stoked to get her details. We exchanged emails today. She also gave me the email address of another long lost cousin, David. I am just so thrilled to make contact with some relatives, seeing I only have my immediate family here in Perth. Praise God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha....no longer lost my dear cousin!Have a wonderful week ya :)i am finishing a tough one.

Mv$H said...

Hey, i tried emailing you yesterday and you were out of the office. Was it that tough that you decided to end the week with a day out of the office? ;-)