I like the fact that the church is so small that everyone goes to the same home group. The piccies after the church shot were taken last night. Who would ever guess that the two chicks standing with Ewen are sisters!!! then there's a shot of Danau sitting under the roof that caved in a few months ago. I've gotta say, Ewen and Chritie did a marvelous job covering the view to their tiles, with black plastic!
"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" [Psalm 139:16]
05 July 2007
Church
The church I now go to has recently moved premises into this cute little building, complete with polished wooden floors and pews to sit on. How awesome! If we stay here long enough, I’d like to get married in it. It’d be just perfect.
I like the fact that the church is so small that everyone goes to the same home group. The piccies after the church shot were taken last night. Who would ever guess that the two chicks standing with Ewen are sisters!!! then there's a shot of Danau sitting under the roof that caved in a few months ago. I've gotta say, Ewen and Chritie did a marvelous job covering the view to their tiles, with black plastic!


I like the fact that the church is so small that everyone goes to the same home group. The piccies after the church shot were taken last night. Who would ever guess that the two chicks standing with Ewen are sisters!!! then there's a shot of Danau sitting under the roof that caved in a few months ago. I've gotta say, Ewen and Chritie did a marvelous job covering the view to their tiles, with black plastic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment