
I am soooo excited. Last night at home group, i found out that my offer got accepted. I am so stoked. Today i confirmed finances with the bank and so in about two months time, i'll own little den. I love this place so much. It's just gorgeous - only two bedrooms, but when i manage to save a bit more dough, i will invest in some space saving ideas from IKEA, which will make the place much bigger on the inside ;-)
One of the things i saw a while ago, was a clever furniture arrangement where a double bed was up at the roof and underneath were shelves and a desk. Now that would be handy. I also like the idea of building cupboards high up on the walls near the roof. This place has high ceilings and so that's one way to maximise space. Oh i can't wait.
Unfortunately, the place comes with a tenant on a contract that ends in December. I could actually force this lady out, but she's obviously a single mum and has two kids staying with her. The son (who goes to the uni across the road) , is staying in the spare bedroom, while the mum and her teenage daughter are staying in two single beds perpendicular to eachother in the main bedroom. I remember the days in which my own mum really struggled to raise us three kids as a single mum and i still get to hear her stories every now and then, so my heart is full of compassion for people like that. I think this lady is pretty poor. She is Bhuddist too, which is not that great, but i guess Jesus loves her all thew same and "eveyone needs compassion".
To be honest, moving into the place in the middle of Winter would not be ideal anyway. I think i much prefer a Summer transition into a new residence ;-) Praise God
One of the things i saw a while ago, was a clever furniture arrangement where a double bed was up at the roof and underneath were shelves and a desk. Now that would be handy. I also like the idea of building cupboards high up on the walls near the roof. This place has high ceilings and so that's one way to maximise space. Oh i can't wait.
Unfortunately, the place comes with a tenant on a contract that ends in December. I could actually force this lady out, but she's obviously a single mum and has two kids staying with her. The son (who goes to the uni across the road) , is staying in the spare bedroom, while the mum and her teenage daughter are staying in two single beds perpendicular to eachother in the main bedroom. I remember the days in which my own mum really struggled to raise us three kids as a single mum and i still get to hear her stories every now and then, so my heart is full of compassion for people like that. I think this lady is pretty poor. She is Bhuddist too, which is not that great, but i guess Jesus loves her all thew same and "eveyone needs compassion".
To be honest, moving into the place in the middle of Winter would not be ideal anyway. I think i much prefer a Summer transition into a new residence ;-) Praise God
No comments:
Post a Comment