Have spent the last hour reading online sermons about 1 Samuel 1 - going through crises, how to stay encouraged, studying David's response to having psycho Saul trying to kill him, people he was leading wanting to stone him, and facing some hardcore battles like when returned home, only to find home had been destroyed and his family kidnapped. The key to his many victories was always making time for God, worshipping Him and reading his Word, enquiring His advice and will.
I discovered that every time I feel flat and discouraged, the best thing is to pick up a scripture and do a search on it to read as many sermons I can on the topic until I feel my inner man getting stronger and the heaviness lifting off. The devil is such a liar. The bigger the battle, the bigger the victory. The higher the devil, the higher the level of spiritual maturity we climb too once we pass through that trial. God is awesome. He is a God of restoration. No demon from the pit of hell can prevent His amazing plans rolling out before me and my feet following :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment