12 December 2012

Making progress

Got my TEFL certificate in the mail today - woooo hooo, I passed! What a miracle. 

Work meeting went well today - it wasn't as overwhelming as i was expecting. In fact, I actually quite enjoyed it. I didn't feel stressed at all and the meeting members were really friendly to me :-) One of the members, Joyce, came and said congratulations to me for getting the job. That was sweet of her. Another member, Mary, chatted to me about her brother who went to teach English in Japan and there met his wife. Her brother is blonde and they now have two teenaged Eurasian kids! Amazing. I also talked to Ross who worked with my former boss at DTF and also thought highly of him. He told me Col was now in the Office of the Auditor General. They all seemed nicer to me than previous Committee members I have interacted with.  

No comments: