26 November 2012

Jobs are gifts from God.

Got a phone call last Friday to say the top applicant declined ... so the job was offered to me! Now I know for sure that I heard the Lord's voice the day of the interview ... get a job, buy a house and only then consider finding a spouse and having a family. Wow! By the time I get to the final stage, everyone I know in my age group will have finished having kids long time ago. Kinda sad really, but i know God has set me apart and has the most amazing husband He's set apart for me - no matter how doubtful everyone else is, I know that if He can get me the first job I applied for after five years of not applying for a formal job, then He can get me a great husband! Nothing is impossible for those who believe in the One who made the Universe!

So step one s complete now :-)

No comments: