Kristin threw a party for me last night which was really cool and Isaac, James, Jill, Andrew and Nika joined us....also two other girls from YWAM who I have never really spoken to. There were quite a few people. I was very touched that Kristin went out of her way to buy nice food and a fancy caramel mudcake for me. Praise the Lord. We had a great time. We only got home around 1.00am and I went to bed about 2.00am.
"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" [Psalm 139:16]
06 June 2010
Bday party for me
After the Friday night meeting, Paddy came up to me and said that he felt God told him to come and pray for me, so he waited on the Lord, then had a vision of me doing some prophetic dancing and he said He felt God wanted to release the gift of prophetic dancing in me! ...and that it would break spiritual pride off people. He also prayed that I personally would see 250 salvations in Mexico. How interesting.
Kristin threw a party for me last night which was really cool and Isaac, James, Jill, Andrew and Nika joined us....also two other girls from YWAM who I have never really spoken to. There were quite a few people. I was very touched that Kristin went out of her way to buy nice food and a fancy caramel mudcake for me. Praise the Lord. We had a great time. We only got home around 1.00am and I went to bed about 2.00am.
Kristin threw a party for me last night which was really cool and Isaac, James, Jill, Andrew and Nika joined us....also two other girls from YWAM who I have never really spoken to. There were quite a few people. I was very touched that Kristin went out of her way to buy nice food and a fancy caramel mudcake for me. Praise the Lord. We had a great time. We only got home around 1.00am and I went to bed about 2.00am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment