06 July 2009

Torsus Mandibularis

My sis freaked me out a bit this morning when she asked me if I would look after Angelina if anything happened to her. After asking her why she was asking me, she opened her mouth and told me she thought she had cancer in her mouth, because these two huge mounds had appeared and she had been feeling really ill for the last few months with nausea and other symptoms. That propelled me into a day of prayer, declaring every Scripture I could think of over her and claiming her healing and all.

Anyway, she just came by to collect Angelina and it turns out that it was not cancer, the condition is not at all harmful - PRAISE GOD. All it is is some silly thing called Torsus Mandibularis. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo relieved. Now was that just a coincidence or God answering my prayers? This is what it looks like when she lifts up her tongue.

No comments: