When you devote an entire year of your life to study the Word of God and seek Him with all your heart, He rewards you. He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him (Hebrews 11:6). I thought bible college felt like a huge sacrifice because I quit my full-time, highly paid permanent job, but it turns out that I have received way beyond everything I have needed and the last six months have been the most blessed days in my life, despite all the challenges.
"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" [Psalm 139:16]
14 July 2008
El Shadaii - the God of More Than Enough
This post is to remind me of how great God is in that He provided me with some really snazzy designer clothes recently, after I had been only really been thinking about how i'd really like some nice jeans, a pair of unique boots and a denim jacket that was better than the average boring plain type that so many people have. Being a hunble student, i couldn't afford the expensive price tag that comes with high class clothes! Well, glory to God, He miraculously got me some Guess jeans, a pair of funky red leather boots and a tailored designer denim jacket ...pretty kewl. Thanks to my Father in Heaven ;-)
Malachi 3:10 says that He will open up His floodgates of Heaven and pour out abundant blessings on us and Ephesians 3:20 says that He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think according to the power that works in us.
When you devote an entire year of your life to study the Word of God and seek Him with all your heart, He rewards you. He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him (Hebrews 11:6). I thought bible college felt like a huge sacrifice because I quit my full-time, highly paid permanent job, but it turns out that I have received way beyond everything I have needed and the last six months have been the most blessed days in my life, despite all the challenges.
When you devote an entire year of your life to study the Word of God and seek Him with all your heart, He rewards you. He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him (Hebrews 11:6). I thought bible college felt like a huge sacrifice because I quit my full-time, highly paid permanent job, but it turns out that I have received way beyond everything I have needed and the last six months have been the most blessed days in my life, despite all the challenges.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment